Monday, January 19, 2009

Big Kid Playdates



I want to remember this picture in the years to come. I want to happen upon it five or ten years from now and find myself sighing and saying, "ahh...remember when?"

Because we so quickly went from buckling them up in car seats so we could drive to play dates at toddler friend's houses to texting the kid who lives up the block and meeting under the tree in the front yard to snowboard on fresh powder.

I can't imagine what our lives will be like when I find this picture again in five years. I can't even imagine.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I'm with ya, sistah!
I've been trying to find a way to keep my kids exactly where they are right now... the perfect ages of 11 and 6. But... everyone I talk to says it's inevitable - they WILL grow up.

Like you, I'll keep taking pictures to preserve those precious memories!