Monday, August 25, 2008

Who's There?



No, this is not a posting of a knock-knock joke. I got a comment today from a kind blogger, about the post I did on educating people about my artificial leg. I was tickled that someone is actually reading this rambling I do. :)

So I was wondering if there are others 'out there'. If you don't mind, take a second to comment to this posting, so I know who's lurking around. It is fun to write for actual readers.

P.S. The top picture has nothing to do with the post...I just loved it and couldn't think of another reason to share it. I love that Kylie looks like she's actually smiling, when in reality she was trying her best to get away. The second picture was uploaded accidentally and I am so new at this blogging thing that I don't know how to get rid of it....so just tolerate it for now.

No comments: